Download: Can't get a problem fixed? [Word Document - 58 KB]
Download: Can't get a problem fixed? [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 129.94 KB]
You have the right to make a complaint to your provider if something goes wrong. Your provider must try to fix the problem and keep you informed. Here’s what you should expect:
- Your provider must try to resolve urgent complaints within two days; non-urgent complaints within three weeks.
- If you are happy with the proposed solution, then the provider must do what they promised within 10 working days.
- If you are not happy with the proposed solution or if they are taking too long you can say you want your complaint referred to a supervisor or manager.
- If you are still not happy with how your provider has handled your complaint, you can complain to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO). The TIO is a free service that help will help to resolve your complaint quickly.
- Your provider is not allowed to start debt collection procedures on a bill if you are in the process of disputing it.