Problem with customer service?
Not all providers are equal when it comes to customer service, but all of them are required to do a few things:
- Deal with your enquiries quickly and effectively
- Try to resolve any problem the first time you contact them
- Protect your personal information
You have a right to complain to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) if your provider:
- Is hard to get in contact with, for example if your call isn’t answered or does not respond to emails within a reasonable period of time
- Doesn’t do what they promise
- Is disrespectful or offensive
- Refuses to escalate your complaint to a supervisor or manager if you request it
The TIO is a free service that will help to resolve your complaint quickly.
Download: Problem with customer service? [Word Document - 58.5 KB]
Download: Problem with customer service? [Adobe Acrobat PDF - 133.95 KB]