ADSL Availability Map
The map was prepared using available data from Telstra (June 2016), nbn (October 2015) and the Department of Communications and Arts (MyBroadband Version 4 2016). It identifies areas, and the reasons, that may be unable to get an ADSL service and when these areas will have services over NBN.
How to use the map
- Put your address into the search bar
- If your neighbourhood was found to be under-served, an explanation is given on the right hand side
- You can see a timeline of when ADSL or nbn services are likely to become available in this neighbourhood
- If searching for more than one area click the close box on the right hand side
- See the six helpful tips on getting a service
Note: A number of alternative services, such as mobile, wireless, cable (e.g. Telstra and Optus) or alternative providers, may be available in some of the under-served areas. The map is not intended to show all broadband services in Australia.
This map has been prepared on the basis of information available at the time of analysis. Information and data is subject to change and further refinement. Check for current information with service providers when making decision about phone or broadband services.